OTR Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Isn't it about time your safe driving record paid off?
If you've been accident free for the last 3 years, Total Transportation will start you at 45¢ per mile!
• Start at 40¢ to 50¢ per mile based on experience (3 Years with No Accidents, Start at 49¢ Per Mile)
• 1¢ per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap! (It pays to stay!)
• An additional 1¢ per mile Safety Bonus each year
• Extra pay if you have a Hazmat Endorsement
• Average around 3,000 miles per week
Total also rewards your safe driving with a 5¢ per mile monthly bonus!THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
• Run 9,800 Miles or More During the Month
• Maintain Satisfactory Logs
• No Driver Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
• No Driver Controllable CSA Violations
• No Preventable Accidents
• No Traffic Citations
Each month that you meet those criteria, Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 5¢ on EVERY MILE you ran that month!!
For example: Joe has 1 year of experience and earns 36¢ per mile. He drove 10,750 miles last month and met all of the criteria listed above. 36¢ x 10,750 = $3,870 regular pay PLUS 5¢ x 10,750 = $537.50 BONUS PAY! Joe made over $4,400 last month!
Here Are Some Other Benefits You'll Enjoy at Total:
• OTR & Regional Runs
• Consistent Home Time
• Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
• All Trucks 2015 - 2018 (assigned)
• Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Rider and Pet Policies
• EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
• Paid Tolls and Scales
• Paid Lumper Fees
• Satellite Dispatch
• Layover Pay
• 800+ Trucks, and Growing!
• Much, Much More. . .